Interesting places

Former manor evangelical church. Not in use after 1945, lately in partial ruin, late baroque with rococo elements, built in 1743-49, brick, plastered. The roof over the body of the church is mansard with eyebrows, covered with tiles, on the tower there is a wooden onion-shaped multi-pitched helmet with a quadrilateral openwork lantern, covered with shingles. There were valuable sarcophagi here until recently, but they were desecrated and stolen (the late Baroque one of Friederich Charlotte, Countess Countess von Schönaich-Carolath, died 1741, and the Rococo one of Henryk Leopold v. Reichenbach, died 1775). The church is surrounded by a fence, with a brick wall from around 1750 to the west.



The Olesnica Lowlands




Mobile app

Download the free
app for



App Store Google Play
Nasza witryna wykorzystuje pliki cookies, w celach statystycznych. Jeżeli nie chcesz, by były one zapisywane na Twoim dysku zmień ustawienia swojej przeglądarki. Więcej na ten temat...